They show Royal Arms, Scrope, Badlesmere, Dunstanville and Paulet among others.The families represented were all atone time or another associated with the Manor of Castle Combe though the Paulet arms occur all over South and West England.
When the aisle was lengthened, the original three-light east window with reticulated tracery was reconstructed in the present 15th century east wall, and the square-headed three-light windows inserted in the north wall, and two in the south wall of the nave.These were the last of the Royal Arms to display the Arms of France in the second quarter.The pulpit is of stone, with 15th century stone carving. The altar is crowned with a late nineteenth century reredos, which is a Doulton terracotta panel of the Last Supper by George Tinworth.The door itself is the original one and still retains a large handle and escutcheon of the original ironwork.The door is fitted with a Banbury lock, which is the earliest form of church lock.The Manor and Advowson of Netlington belonged, until the Dissolution, to Glastonbury Abbey.
The Church is now in the By Brook Benefice in the rural deanery of Chippenham, archdeaconry of Malmesbury, and the present patron is the Bishop of Bristol.
The National Association of Decorative and Fine Arts Society has published a Church Record for St Mary's, providing an extensive and detailed formal record of the contents of the church, and many aspects of the building.
The external walls of the nave and aisle date from the 14th century and in 1460 a general re-modelling of the church took place which included re-roofing the church, the building of the chancel and the erection of the north and south porches.
The oldest parts of the Church date from about 1290 although little remains from that period.
The Register of Incumbents dates back to 1305 when the Abbot of Glastonbury presented Johannes de Montacute to the living.
She is also the daughter of Star Trek actor Le Var Burton.